Socially Safe Distancing
- Physically distanced seating options
- Our professional operators are trained in physical distancing protocols and practice those techniques.
- We comply with the guidance provided by the State of Oregon, as well as the CDC, WHO and our own best conscience.
- Our drivers and staff have been trained in best practices, including those related to passenger loading, unloading and seating.
A safe Sasquatch is a happy Sasquatch
- Our additional investments in intensified cleaning and protection help ensure a sanitary environment
- Hand sanitizers provided on board
- Passengers are required to wear a face covering; it’s also required for our drivers
- Maintain physical distancing as you enter and exit the shuttle
- PLEASE do not travel if you’re sick – You can always Catch a Sasquatch another time!
Cleaning By Procedures-
Every shuttle is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected before and after each use as follows:
- Daily removal of all dirt and debris, flooring swept
- Special focus on disinfecting high touch points such as entrance area handrails, window release bars, as well as passenger seats, and all surfaces within the driver’s area
- Daily whole-shuttle disinfecting using electrostatic fogging technologies, 100% biodegradable surfactant Sanitizes non-porous and porous surfaces for maximum effectiveness, eliminates SARS-CoV (COVID-19) and is EPA registered; leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination, ensuring air quality
- Products are green and do not release harmful chemicals into the earth, air or ozone.
- Entire vehicle interior coated with Anti-Microbial surface protectant which will not allow the virus to live on any of the surfaces on the shuttle for 90 plus days
Hello friends, thank you for your interest in Sasquatch Shuttle. We have closed for the season. Feel free to poke around on our website to learn more about us. We will reopen Friday May 6, 2022.