Socially Safe Distancing
- Physically distanced seating options
- Our professional operators are trained in physical distancing protocols and practice those techniques.
- We comply with the guidance provided by the State of Oregon, as well as the CDC, WHO and our own best conscience.
- Our drivers and staff have been trained in best practices, including those related to passenger loading, unloading and seating.
A safe Sasquatch is a happy Sasquatch
- Our additional investments in intensified cleaning and protection help ensure a sanitary environment
- Hand sanitizers provided on board
- Passengers are required to wear a face covering; it’s also required for our drivers
- Maintain physical distancing as you enter and exit the shuttle
- PLEASE do not travel if you’re sick – You can always Catch a Sasquatch another time!
Cleaning By Procedures-
Every shuttle is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected before and after each use as follows:
- Daily removal of all dirt and debris, flooring swept
- Special focus on disinfecting high touch points such as entrance area handrails, window release bars, as well as passenger seats, and all surfaces within the driver’s area
- Daily whole-shuttle disinfecting using electrostatic fogging technologies, 100% biodegradable surfactant Sanitizes non-porous and porous surfaces for maximum effectiveness, eliminates SARS-CoV (COVID-19) and is EPA registered; leaves HVAC systems and air ducts free of microbial contamination, ensuring air quality
- Products are green and do not release harmful chemicals into the earth, air or ozone.
- Entire vehicle interior coated with Anti-Microbial surface protectant which will not allow the virus to live on any of the surfaces on the shuttle for 90 plus days